Top Picks for 8/29/2018 MLS
Thank you for joining us for another great football week. Today we decided to skip the European matches and go with the MLS, where last week we have 100% accuracy. There are 4 games tonight and we hope we will have good results again. All of the games should be played like singles and if you want to put them in a parlay don't risk it and wait for a good cash out option.
So let's get started!
DC United VS Philadelphia Union
Both Teams To Score(BTTS) @1.53(3 points) ❌
DC United played very well against New York Red Bulls and for sure they deserved a point in this game. Now they are back home where they won 6 of their last 7 games. Rooney looks unstoppable right now and he continues to surprise with every single match. Acosta is in a good form also and for sure he will be a player to watch for. Philadelphia managed to secure the win against the New England in the second half and keep a clean shit, but tonight we doubt this will be possible. When these 2 teams play against each other the show is guaranteed and the goals too.
- DC United have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches against Philadelphia
- DC United have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches
- Philadelphia have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Philadelphia's last 6away games
DC United to win and Both teams to score is our lean for this game @3.5, we expect from them another solid performance in front of the home crowd.
New York Red Bulls VS Houston Dynamo
New York to win and Both Teams To Score(BTTS) @2.75(1 point) ❌
The Red Bulls won against DC United in their last home game but they were not very convincing. They have an amazing home record at home and they have won 6 of their last 7 matches( they have only dropped two games at home all year). Houston on the other side is struggling, they are not in a good shape and they need a win ASAP. They battled out a draw in the last minutes of the Texas Derby against FC Dallas and for sure they will try to steal something from New York tonight. Can they do it? We don't think so, but we think that they will score a goal and cost some troubles for sure.
- New York is undefeated in their last 14 home matches against Houston in all competitions.
- New York has seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Houston in all competitions.
- Houston has scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches against New York in all competitions.
- Houston has lost with a 1 goal margin in 5 of their last 6 away matches
Portland Timbers VS Toronto FC
Both Teams To Score(BTTS) @1.5(3points) ❌
Portland, who sit one spot out of the playoffs, have now lost four straight matches. This is a must-win for them, but the Canadians are hot right now and for sure they will surprise them. Portland is not a bad team, but it looks like they can't find their game which put them in danger for the playoffs. Toronto won the derby against Montreal last week(like we predicted) and now they’ve only lost one match in their last six. Their best player Sebastian Giovinco is doubtful for the game, but for sure we will see him on the pitch for some time. These 2 teams have always produced high scoring games when they play and we expect this trend to continue.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Toronto's last 9 games
- Toronto has scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches
- Portland has scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against Toronto in all competitions
- When playing at home, Portland has not lost to Toronto in their last 3 matches
San Jose Earthquakes VS Dallas FC
Both Teams To Score(BTTS) @1.53(2 points) ✅
This is probably the toughest games to predict for today, not only because San Jose is a team who needs a change and start producing some good results, but because it looks like Dallas is struggling to keep the good form from the beginning of the season. We also like the under 2.5 goals here @2.2(which is very unusual for matches from the MLS), but we will not take action there. Dallas has dropped points in three of their last four games so this match might be closer than we think. San Jose raced out to a 2-0 lead over Vancouver last time out, only to concede three straight goals to walk away with a defeat.
- San Jose has failed to win their last 11 home matches
- Both teams have scored in each of SJ Earthquakes last four matches
- FC Dallas are undefeated in their last 5 away matches against San Jose in all competitions
- Both teams have scored in five of Dallas’ last six matches
Please like&share our free content!
Stay tuned for our weekend predictions!
GOOD LUCK&ENJOY THE GAME!!!